Book your BED to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bedford to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BED and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Laurence G. Hanscom Field to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BED to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BED to YYZ Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bedford to Toronto (BED to YYZ)
- 302 seats were available on flights from BED to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 141 passengers flew on all flights from BED to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Bedford, MA to Toronto, Canada.
- Air Canada carried a total of 92 passengers from BED to YYZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Toronto in 2009 was 57.3%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 141 passengers that flew from Bedford to Toronto in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from BED to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to YYZ for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bedford and Toronto.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)