Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 128 passengers that flew from Bedford to Washington in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BED to IAD for Freedom Air is the G200 built by Gulfsteam with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bedford to Washington in 2009 was 45.14%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 125 passengers from BED to IAD in 2009.
- 492 seats were available on flights from BED to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128 passengers flew on all flights from BED to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bedford, MA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bedford and Washington.
- Air Greenland, Freedom Air offer flights from Bedford, MA to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing BED to IAD in 2009 was Freedom Air's G200 from Gulfsteam. The G200 started flying in 2008.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BED to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bedford and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.