Book your PEK to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Beijing to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PEK and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PEK to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PEK to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Capital Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PEK to LAX
|Air China||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Air China||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Beijing to Los Angeles (PEK to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Beijing to Los Angeles in 2009 was 72.13%.
- Air China carried a total of 74,668 passengers from PEK to LAX in 2009.
- 115,745 seats were available on flights from PEK to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,668 passengers flew on all flights from PEK to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Beijing and Los Angeles from Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 326 seats.
- Air China operated flights from PEK to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Beijing, China to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Beijing to Los Angeles.
- There were 74,668 passengers that flew from Beijing to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Air China offers flights from Beijing, China to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PEK to LAX for Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 326 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PEK to LAX in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Madrid? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Trinidad and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.