Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PEK to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PEK to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- 403 seats were available on flights from PEK to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157 passengers flew on all flights from PEK to MSP that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Beijing to Minneapolis.
- There were 157 passengers that flew from Beijing to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Beijing to Minneapolis in 2009 was 38.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PEK to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Beijing and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Beijing, China to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 157 passengers from PEK to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Beijing, China to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)