Book your PEK to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Beijing to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PEK and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Capital Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PEK to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PEK to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Capital Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PEK to SFO
|Air China||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Beijing to San Francisco (PEK to SFO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Beijing to San Francisco in 2009 was 76.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Beijing, China to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, Air China offer flights from Beijing, China to San Francisco, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Beijing and San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing PEK to SFO in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Beijing and San Francisco from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 360 seats.
- 176,047 seats were available on flights from PEK to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134,451 passengers flew on all flights from PEK to SFO that year.
- There were 134,451 passengers that flew from Beijing to San Francisco in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PEK to SFO for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 253 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from PEK to SFO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 72,062 passengers from PEK to SFO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Verona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.