Book your BFS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Belfast to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Belfast Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Belfast (BFS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belfast on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFS to MIA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Belfast to Miami (BFS to MIA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFS to MIA for Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Belfast and Miami from Thomson Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 283 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFS to MIA in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Thomson Airways carried a total of 279 passengers from BFS to MIA in 2009.
- 283 seats were available on flights from BFS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 279 passengers flew on all flights from BFS to MIA that year.
- Thomson Airways operated flights from BFS to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Belfast to Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Belfast to Miami in 2009 was 98.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Belfast, UK to Miami, FL in 2009 was Thomson Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Thomson Airways offers flights from Belfast, UK to Miami, FL.
- There were 279 passengers that flew from Belfast to Miami in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)