Book your BFS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Belfast to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BFS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Belfast Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BFS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Belfast (BFS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belfast on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BFS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Belfast Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BFS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Belfast to Newark (BFS to EWR)
- There were 48,656 passengers that flew from Belfast to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Belfast, UK to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BFS to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Belfast, UK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Belfast to Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Belfast to Newark in 2009 was 83.99%.
- 57,575 seats were available on flights from BFS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,656 passengers flew on all flights from BFS to EWR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Belfast and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BFS to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 48,656 passengers from BFS to EWR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BFS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cozumel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.