Book your BZE to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Belize City to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BZE and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BZE to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Belize City (BZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belize City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BZE to BWI Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Diego Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Los Angeles Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Belize City to Baltimore (BZE to BWI)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Belize City and Baltimore from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Belize City to Baltimore in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from BZE to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from BZE to BWI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Belize City, Belize to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing BZE to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BZE to BWI for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 94 passengers from BZE to BWI in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Belize City to Baltimore.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Belize City to Baltimore in 2009 was 58.75%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Belize City, Belize to Baltimore, MD.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BZE to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)