Book your BZE to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Belize City to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BZE and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BZE to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Belize City (BZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belize City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BZE to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Philip S. W. Goldson Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BZE to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Belize City to Houston (BZE to IAH)
- 137,167 seats were available on flights from BZE to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84,013 passengers flew on all flights from BZE to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Belize City and Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BZE to IAH for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- TACA operated flights from BZE to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Belize City to Houston in 2009 was 58.17%.
- There were 84,013 passengers that flew from Belize City to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Belize City, Belize to Houston, TX in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BZE to IAH in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Belize City and Houston from TACA is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 194 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 61,826 passengers from BZE to IAH in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, TACA offer flights from Belize City, Belize to Houston, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.