Book your BLI to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bellingham to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BLI and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bellingham Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BLI to SEA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bellingham (BLI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bellingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BLI to SEA Route Map
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Bellingham Intl. to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BLI to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bellingham to Seattle (BLI to SEA)
- There were 95,001 passengers that flew from Bellingham to Seattle in 2009.
- 140,575 seats were available on flights from BLI to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94,858 passengers flew on all flights from BLI to SEA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BLI to SEA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BLI to SEA for Horizon Air is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Bellingham, WA to Seattle, WA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bellingham and Seattle.
- Horizon Air operated flights from BLI to SEA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 94,733 passengers from BLI to SEA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bellingham to Seattle in 2009 was 57.07%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bellingham, WA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bellingham and Seattle from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 163 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)