Book your TXL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Berlin to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TXL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tegel to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Berlin (TXL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Berlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TXL to ATL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Detroit? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baton Rouge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Berlin to Atlanta (TXL to ATL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Berlin and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TXL to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 105 passengers from TXL to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Berlin to Atlanta in 2009 was 48.61%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Berlin, Germany to Atlanta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TXL to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- 216 seats were available on flights from TXL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from TXL to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Berlin, Germany to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing TXL to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Berlin to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Berlin to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)