Book your BET to ANC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bethel to Anchorage airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BET and ANC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bethel AK to Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BET to ANC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anchorage (ANC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anchorage on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BET to ANC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bethel to Anchorage (BET to ANC)
- The shortest flight between BET and ANC takes about 54 minutes.
- The average flight time from Bethel, AK to Anchorage, AK takes about 54 minutes.
- Flight #46, operated by Alaska Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Bethel to Anchorage.
- Alaska Airlines, ERA Aviation, Frontier Flying Service, PenAir, Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Bethel, AK to Anchorage, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to ANC for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the PA-31T built by Piper with 3 seats.
- Alaska Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Bethel to Anchorage.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Bethel and Anchorage.
- Aero Flight operated flights from BET to ANC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 52,185 passengers that flew from Bethel to Anchorage in 2009.
- 101,259 seats were available on flights from BET to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 52,185 passengers flew on all flights from BET to ANC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Anchorage in 2009 was 53.4%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Anchorage from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Bethel and Anchorage is 399 miles.
- Alaska Airlines operates the shortest flights from Bethel to Anchorage.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to ANC in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 46,599 passengers from BET to ANC in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)