Book your BET to GAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bethel to Galena airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BET and GAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bethel AK to Galena AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BET to GAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Galena (GAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Galena on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BET to GAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bethel to Galena (BET to GAL)
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 15 passengers from BET to GAL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bethel and Galena.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to GAL in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Galena in 2009 was 50.58%.
- 28 seats were available on flights from BET to GAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17 passengers flew on all flights from BET to GAL that year.
- Frontier Flying Service, Aero Flight offer flights from Bethel, AK to Galena, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to GAL for Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Galena from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- There were 17 passengers that flew from Bethel to Galena in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from BET to GAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Galena, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)