Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to HCR for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bethel and Holy Cross.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to HCR in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- There were 22 passengers that flew from Bethel to Holy Cross in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from BET to HCR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Bethel, AK to Holy Cross, AK.
- 78 seats were available on flights from BET to HCR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22 passengers flew on all flights from BET to HCR that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 9 passengers from BET to HCR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Holy Cross, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Holy Cross in 2009 was 45.14%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Holy Cross from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)