Book your BET to HCR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bethel to Holy Cross airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BET and HCR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bethel AK to Holy Cross AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BET to HCR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Holy Cross (HCR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Holy Cross on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BET to HCR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bethel to Holy Cross (BET to HCR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to HCR for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 4 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bethel and Holy Cross.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to HCR in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- There were 22 passengers that flew from Bethel to Holy Cross in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from BET to HCR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight, Yute Air Alaska offer flights from Bethel, AK to Holy Cross, AK.
- 78 seats were available on flights from BET to HCR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22 passengers flew on all flights from BET to HCR that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 9 passengers from BET to HCR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Holy Cross, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Holy Cross in 2009 was 45.14%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Holy Cross from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)