Book your BET to OTZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bethel to Kotzebue airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BET and OTZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bethel AK to Ralph Wien Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BET to OTZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BET to OTZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bethel to Kotzebue (BET to OTZ)
- Frontier Flying Service, Bering Air offer flights from Bethel, AK to Kotzebue, AK.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Kotzebue, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bethel and Kotzebue.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to OTZ for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 17 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Kotzebue from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Kotzebue in 2009 was 85.85%.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 43 passengers from BET to OTZ in 2009.
- 73 seats were available on flights from BET to OTZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from BET to OTZ that year.
- Bering Air operated flights from BET to OTZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to OTZ in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Bethel to Kotzebue in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)