Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Bering Air carried a total of 144 passengers from BET to OME in 2009.
- Bering Air, PenAir offer flights from Bethel, AK to Nome, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bethel to Nome in 2009 was 79.28%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BET to OME for Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 278 seats were available on flights from BET to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 178 passengers flew on all flights from BET to OME that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bethel and Nome from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bethel, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from BET to OME using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 178 passengers that flew from Bethel to Nome in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BET to OME in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bethel and Nome.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)