Book your BTT to AET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bettles to Allakaket airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTT and AET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bettles AK to Allakaket AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTT to AET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bettles (BTT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bettles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allakaket (AET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allakaket on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTT to AET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bettles to Allakaket (BTT to AET)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bettles, AK to Allakaket, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's CE-402/A from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Bettles, AK to Allakaket, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTT to AET in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bettles and Allakaket from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 2,193 seats were available on flights from BTT to AET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 791 passengers flew on all flights from BTT to AET that year.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures operated flights from BTT to AET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bettles to Allakaket in 2009 was 29.63%.
- There were 791 passengers that flew from Bettles to Allakaket in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTT to AET for Arctic Circle Air Service is the CE-402/A built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bettles and Allakaket.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 757 passengers from BTT to AET in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)