Book your BTT to AKP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bettles to Anaktuvuk Pass airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BTT and AKP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bettles AK to Anaktuvuk Pass AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BTT to AKP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bettles (BTT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bettles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Anaktuvuk Pass (AKP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Anaktuvuk Pass on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BTT to AKP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bettles to Anaktuvuk Pass (BTT to AKP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bettles and Anaktuvuk Pass from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 16 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bettles to Anaktuvuk Pass in 2009 was 28.53%.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 352 passengers from BTT to AKP in 2009.
- Wright Air Service, Warbelow's Air Ventures, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Bettles, AK to Anaktuvuk Pass, AK.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures operated flights from BTT to AKP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,584 seats were available on flights from BTT to AKP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 476 passengers flew on all flights from BTT to AKP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BTT to AKP in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bettles and Anaktuvuk Pass.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bettles, AK to Anaktuvuk Pass, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- There were 476 passengers that flew from Bettles to Anaktuvuk Pass in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BTT to AKP for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 1 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)