Book your BIL to BZN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Billings to Bozeman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BIL and BZN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Gallatin Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BIL to BZN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bozeman (BZN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bozeman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BIL to BZN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Billings to Bozeman (BIL to BZN)
- 452 seats were available on flights from BIL to BZN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 313 passengers flew on all flights from BIL to BZN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIL to BZN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from BIL to BZN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 264 passengers from BIL to BZN in 2009.
- There were 313 passengers that flew from Billings to Bozeman in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Billings and Bozeman from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- Skywest Air, Horizon Air offer flights from Billings, MT to Bozeman, MT.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Billings to Bozeman in 2009 was 65.09%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Billings and Bozeman.
- The newest aircraft servicing BIL to BZN in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Billings, MT to Bozeman, MT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)