Book your BIL to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Billings to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BIL and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BIL to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BIL to YYC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Billings to Calgary (BIL to YYC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Billings to Calgary in 2009 was 76.29%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BIL to YYC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIL to YYC for UNITED is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 104 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 96 passengers from BIL to YYC in 2009.
- There were 189 passengers that flew from Billings to Calgary in 2009.
- 256 seats were available on flights from BIL to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 189 passengers flew on all flights from BIL to YYC that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Billings and Calgary.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BIL to YYC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Billings and Calgary from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Billings, MT to Calgary, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Billings, MT to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was UNITED's B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)