Book your BIL to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Billings to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BIL and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BIL to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BIL to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Billings to Chicago (BIL to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing BIL to ORD in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6048, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Billings to Chicago.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Billings to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Billings and Chicago is 1060 miles.
- UNITED operated flights from BIL to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Billings to Chicago.
- There were 6,200 passengers that flew from Billings to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Billings, MT to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Billings, MT to Chicago, IL.
- The average flight time from Billings, MT to Chicago, IL takes about 130 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Billings to Chicago in 2009 was 79.16%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Billings and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Billings and Chicago.
- 6,976 seats were available on flights from BIL to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,200 passengers flew on all flights from BIL to ORD that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIL to ORD for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 5,990 passengers from BIL to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BIL and ORD takes about 130 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Positano Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.