Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Binghamton, NY to Saginaw, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Binghamton and Saginaw from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Binghamton to Saginaw in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33 passengers from BGM to MBS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BGM to MBS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BGM to MBS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Binghamton, NY to Saginaw, MI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Binghamton to Saginaw.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Binghamton to Saginaw in 2009 was 66%.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from BGM to MBS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BGM to MBS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from BGM to MBS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)