Book your BHM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Birmingham Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BHM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Atlanta (BHM to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between BHM and ATL takes about 33 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Birmingham and Atlanta is 134 miles.
- In 2009, there were 13 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Birmingham to Atlanta.
- 343,993 seats were available on flights from BHM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 263,566 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to ATL that year.
- Flight #5048, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Birmingham to Atlanta.
- There were 263,566 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 142,963 passengers from BHM to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Atlanta in 2009 was 75.81%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BHM to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to ATL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Shuttle America, American Airlines, US Airways, Skywest Air, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Atlanta from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Birmingham to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Birmingham, AL to Atlanta, GA takes about 34 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Asheville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Outer Banks and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hampton Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.