Book your BHM to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Birmingham Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BHM to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Chicago (BHM to ORD)
- The shortest flight distance between Birmingham and Chicago is 584 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Chicago, IL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Chicago in 2009 was 77.69%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Birmingham to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Birmingham to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 29,715 passengers from BHM to ORD in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from BHM to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 43,082 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Chicago in 2009.
- The average flight time from Birmingham, AL to Chicago, IL takes about 101 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Chicago from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #7037, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 131 minutes average delay between flights from Birmingham to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between BHM and ORD takes about 100 minutes.
- 54,776 seats were available on flights from BHM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,082 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.