Book your BHM to HTS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Huntington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and HTS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Tri State with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to HTS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntington (HTS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to HTS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Huntington (BHM to HTS)
- USA 3000 carried a total of 139 passengers from BHM to HTS in 2009.
- USA 3000, Comair offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Huntington, WV.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Huntington, WV in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 218 seats were available on flights from BHM to HTS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 186 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to HTS that year.
- Comair operated flights from BHM to HTS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to HTS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Huntington.
- There were 186 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Huntington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Huntington in 2009 was 88.37%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Huntington from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to HTS in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)