Book your BHM to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to HSV Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including US Merchant Marine Academy you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Huntsville (BHM to HSV)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to HSV for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines, Comair, Republic Airlines offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Huntsville, AL.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Huntsville.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 89 passengers from BHM to HSV in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Huntsville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- There were 266 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Huntsville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to HSV in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Comair operated flights from BHM to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 448 seats were available on flights from BHM to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 266 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to HSV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Huntsville in 2009 was 61.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)