Book your BHM to GRK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Killeen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and GRK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Killeen Fort Hood Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to GRK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to GRK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Killeen (BHM to GRK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Killeen from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 229 passengers from BHM to GRK in 2009.
- Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Killeen, TX.
- 398 seats were available on flights from BHM to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 279 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to GRK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Killeen.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BHM to GRK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to GRK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Killeen, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 279 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Killeen in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Killeen in 2009 was 82.9%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to GRK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)