Book your BHM to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to NAS Route Map
Looking for Gulf Shores Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Block Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Nassau (BHM to NAS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Birmingham to Nassau.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Nassau in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BHM to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Nassau from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to NAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 47 passengers from BHM to NAS in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Birmingham, AL to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Nassau in 2009 was 94%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BHM to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to NAS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)