Book your BHM to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to New Orleans (BHM to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair carried a total of 98 passengers from BHM to MSY in 2009.
- There were 98 passengers that flew from Birmingham to New Orleans in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Birmingham, AL to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to New Orleans in 2009 was 66.22%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Birmingham to New Orleans.
- 146 seats were available on flights from BHM to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to MSY that year.
- Comair operated flights from BHM to MSY using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to MSY for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and New Orleans from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to MSY in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monte Carlo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.