Book your BHM to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to EWR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Newark (BHM to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Birmingham and Newark.
- 13,324 seats were available on flights from BHM to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,927 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to EWR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Birmingham and Newark is 850 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #2354, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Birmingham to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Greenland, Comair offer flights from Birmingham, AL to Newark, NJ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Newark in 2009 was 53.02%.
- The shortest flight between BHM and EWR takes about 112 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to EWR for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 6,752 passengers from BHM to EWR in 2009.
- There were 6,927 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Newark in 2009.
- The average flight time from Birmingham, AL to Newark, NJ takes about 112 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BHM to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Birmingham to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Birmingham to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.