Book your BHX to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHX and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHX to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHX to EWR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Martin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ensenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Birmingham to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BHX to EWR
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Newark (BHX to EWR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, UK to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Birmingham to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHX to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 50,373 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Newark in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Birmingham, UK to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BHX to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 50,373 passengers from BHX to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 60,725 seats were available on flights from BHX to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,373 passengers flew on all flights from BHX to EWR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Newark in 2009 was 82.97%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHX to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)