Book your BHM to RST flights with Expedia and find last-minute Birmingham to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BHM and RST, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Birmingham Intl. to Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BHM to RST Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (RST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BHM to RST Route Map
Looking for Little Rock Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Shenzhen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Birmingham to Rochester (BHM to RST)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Birmingham to Rochester.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from BHM to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Birmingham to Rochester in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Birmingham and Rochester from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Birmingham, AL to Rochester, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing BHM to RST in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from BHM to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from BHM to RST that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BHM to RST for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Birmingham, AL to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Birmingham to Rochester in 2009 was 63%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 63 passengers from BHM to RST in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)