Book your BIS to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bismarck to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BIS and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bismarck Municipal to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BIS to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bismarck (BIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bismarck on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BIS to BED Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bismarck to Bedford (BIS to BED)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BIS to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Bismarck, ND to Bedford, MA.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BIS to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17 passengers flew on all flights from BIS to BED that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BIS to BED in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 17 passengers from BIS to BED in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIS to BED for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bismarck to Bedford in 2009 was 34%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bismarck, ND to Bedford, MA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bismarck to Bedford.
- There were 17 passengers that flew from Bismarck to Bedford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bismarck and Bedford from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)