Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing BIS to YEG in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- 198 seats were available on flights from BIS to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156 passengers flew on all flights from BIS to YEG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bismarck to Edmonton in 2009 was 82.2%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIS to YEG for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Bismarck, ND to Edmonton, Canada.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bismarck, ND to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 156 passengers from BIS to YEG in 2009.
- There were 156 passengers that flew from Bismarck to Edmonton in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from BIS to YEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bismarck to Edmonton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bismarck and Edmonton from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)