Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bismarck and Fargo from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- 200 seats were available on flights from BIS to FAR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from BIS to FAR that year.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 64 passengers from BIS to FAR in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bismarck to Fargo in 2009 was 67.33%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bismarck and Fargo.
- Xtra Airways, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Bismarck, ND to Fargo, ND.
- The newest aircraft servicing BIS to FAR in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Bismarck to Fargo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIS to FAR for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bismarck, ND to Fargo, ND in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from BIS to FAR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)