Book your BIS to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bismarck to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BIS and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bismarck Municipal to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BIS to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bismarck (BIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bismarck on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BIS to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bismarck to Providence (BIS to PVD)
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Bismarck to Providence in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BIS to PVD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bismarck to Providence.
- The newest aircraft servicing BIS to PVD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from BIS to PVD in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BIS to PVD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from BIS to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from BIS to PVD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bismarck, ND to Providence, RI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bismarck to Providence in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bismarck and Providence from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Bismarck, ND to Providence, RI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.