Book your BMI to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bloomington to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BMI and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Central Illinois Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BMI to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BMI to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Central Illinois Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BMI to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bloomington to Atlanta (BMI to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from BMI to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Bloomington to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Bloomington and Atlanta is 533 miles.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 82,416 passengers from BMI to ATL in 2009.
- AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Bloomington, IL to Atlanta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BMI to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bloomington and Atlanta from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bloomington and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Bloomington to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bloomington, IL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 154,172 passengers that flew from Bloomington to Atlanta in 2009.
- 226,248 seats were available on flights from BMI to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154,172 passengers flew on all flights from BMI to ATL that year.
- The shortest flight between BMI and ATL takes about 79 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bloomington to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.24%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BMI to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Bloomington, IL to Atlanta, GA takes about 79 minutes.
- Flight #5667, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 80 minutes average delay between flights from Bloomington to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Grand Canyon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.