Book your BMI to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bloomington to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BMI and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Central Illinois Regional to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BMI to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BMI to CHA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bloomington to Chattanooga (BMI to CHA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bloomington and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from BMI to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BMI to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BMI to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from BMI to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76 passengers flew on all flights from BMI to CHA that year.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 76 passengers from BMI to CHA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bloomington to Chattanooga in 2009 was 76%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bloomington to Chattanooga.
- There were 76 passengers that flew from Bloomington to Chattanooga in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Bloomington, IL to Chattanooga, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bloomington, IL to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)