Book your BMG to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bloomington to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BMG and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monroe County to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BMG to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BMG to YIP Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Water World Denver you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bloomington to Detroit (BMG to YIP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bloomington and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- Air Uganda, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Bloomington, IN to Detroit, MI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bloomington and Detroit.
- The newest aircraft servicing BMG to YIP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 38 passengers from BMG to YIP in 2009.
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Bloomington to Detroit in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from BMG to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from BMG to YIP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bloomington to Detroit in 2009 was 61%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BMG to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bloomington, IN to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from BMG to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)