Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BMG to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bloomington to Lansing.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BMG to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 107 passengers that flew from Bloomington to Lansing in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bloomington and Lansing from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BMG to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 107 passengers from BMG to LAN in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from BMG to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107 passengers flew on all flights from BMG to LAN that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Bloomington, IN to Lansing, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bloomington, IN to Lansing, MI in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bloomington to Lansing in 2009 was 71.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)