Book your BMG to SCE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bloomington to State College airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BMG and SCE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Monroe County to University Park with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BMG to SCE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bloomington (BMG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bloomington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from State College (SCE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from State College on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BMG to SCE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bloomington to State College (BMG to SCE)
- 248 seats were available on flights from BMG to SCE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from BMG to SCE that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bloomington and State College.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from BMG to SCE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bloomington and State College from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Bloomington, IN to State College, PA.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Bloomington to State College in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bloomington, IN to State College, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bloomington to State College in 2009 was 74.96%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BMG to SCE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from BMG to SCE in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BMG to SCE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)