Book your BOG to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bogota to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOG and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Dorado Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOG to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOG to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from El Dorado Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOG to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bogota to Atlanta (BOG to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 49,309 passengers from BOG to ATL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Bogota to Atlanta.
- There were 49,309 passengers that flew from Bogota to Atlanta in 2009.
- 66,015 seats were available on flights from BOG to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,309 passengers flew on all flights from BOG to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bogota, Colombia to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bogota and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOG to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Bogota, Colombia to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bogota to Atlanta in 2009 was 70.89%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOG to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BOG to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baton Rouge Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kauai Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.