Book your BOG to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bogota to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOG and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Dorado Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOG to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOG to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from El Dorado Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOG to FLL
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bogota to Fort Lauderdale (BOG to FLL)
- 109,894 seats were available on flights from BOG to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,491 passengers flew on all flights from BOG to FLL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bogota to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 67.27%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bogota and Fort Lauderdale.
- Spirit Airlines, Avianca offer flights from Bogota, Colombia to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOG to FLL in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Avianca operated flights from BOG to FLL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 41,106 passengers from BOG to FLL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bogota, Colombia to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOG to FLL for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 121 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bogota and Fort Lauderdale from Avianca is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 277 seats.
- There were 77,491 passengers that flew from Bogota to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tulsa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Redondo Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.