Book your BOG to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bogota to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOG and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Dorado Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOG to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOG to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from El Dorado Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOG to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A330 all models|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bogota to Miami (BOG to MIA)
- There were 222,228 passengers that flew from Bogota to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOG to MIA for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- 324,441 seats were available on flights from BOG to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 222,228 passengers flew on all flights from BOG to MIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bogota and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- American Airlines, Avianca, LAN Airlines, Spirit Airlines offer flights from Bogota, Colombia to Miami, FL.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Bogota and Miami.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOG to MIA in 2009 was Spirit Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines carried a total of 118,397 passengers from BOG to MIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bogota, Colombia to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOG to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bogota to Miami in 2009 was 69.21%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.