Book your BOG to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bogota to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOG and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Dorado Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOG to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOG to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from El Dorado Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOG to JFK
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A319|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bogota to New York (BOG to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bogota to New York in 2009 was 68.35%.
- Avianca, Delta Airlines offer flights from Bogota, Colombia to New York, NY.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOG to JFK in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Bogota and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOG to JFK for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca carried a total of 77,692 passengers from BOG to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bogota and New York from Avianca is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 261 seats.
- There were 99,397 passengers that flew from Bogota to New York in 2009.
- Avianca operated flights from BOG to JFK using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 149,968 seats were available on flights from BOG to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,397 passengers flew on all flights from BOG to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bogota, Colombia to New York, NY in 2009 was Avianca's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Istanbul Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tampa Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.