Book your BOG to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Bogota to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOG and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Dorado Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOG to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOG to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from El Dorado Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOG to IAD
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Bogota to Washington, DC (BOG to IAD)
- Avianca, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Bogota, Colombia to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOG to IAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOG to IAD for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Avianca carried a total of 17,877 passengers from BOG to IAD in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Bogota and Washington.
- There were 18,155 passengers that flew from Bogota to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Bogota, Colombia to Washington, DC in 2009 was Avianca's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 32,108 seats were available on flights from BOG to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,155 passengers flew on all flights from BOG to IAD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Bogota and Washington from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Bogota to Washington in 2009 was 59.02%.
- Avianca operated flights from BOG to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kansas City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lauderdale by the Sea you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.