Book your BOI to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boise to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOI and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boise ID to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOI to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOI to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Boise ID to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOI to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boise to Minneapolis (BOI to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Boise to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boise to Minneapolis.
- Flight #438, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Boise to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Boise and Minneapolis is 1142 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boise and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boise to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between BOI and MSP takes about 140 minutes.
- The average flight time from Boise, ID to Minneapolis, MN takes about 140 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boise, ID to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOI to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 11,364 seats were available on flights from BOI to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,443 passengers flew on all flights from BOI to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boise to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.18%.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Boise, ID to Minneapolis, MN.
- There were 8,443 passengers that flew from Boise to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BOI to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOI to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 8,443 passengers from BOI to MSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Milwaukee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lubbock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.