Book your BOI to MSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boise to Missoula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOI and MSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boise ID to Missoula Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOI to MSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Missoula (MSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Missoula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOI to MSO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Missoula? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Cheap Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vietnam you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boise to Missoula (BOI to MSO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boise and Missoula from Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- There were 7 passengers that flew from Boise to Missoula in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOI to MSO for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOI to MSO in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing. The B737-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Skynet Airlines operated flights from BOI to MSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boise, ID to Missoula, MT in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)