Book your BOI to MLU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boise to Monroe airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOI and MLU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boise ID to Monroe Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOI to MLU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOI to MLU Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Lake Buena Vista? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boise to Monroe (BOI to MLU)
- The newest aircraft servicing BOI to MLU in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boise and Monroe from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boise to Monroe.
- Frontier carried a total of 117 passengers from BOI to MLU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOI to MLU for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier offers flights from Boise, ID to Monroe, LA.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Boise to Monroe in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from BOI to MLU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from BOI to MLU that year.
- Frontier operated flights from BOI to MLU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boise, ID to Monroe, LA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boise to Monroe in 2009 was 86.03%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)