Book your BOI to PSC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boise to Pasco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOI and PSC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boise ID to Tri Cities with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOI to PSC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pasco (PSC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pasco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOI to PSC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boise to Pasco (BOI to PSC)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boise and Pasco.
- Horizon Air, Skywest Air offer flights from Boise, ID to Pasco, WA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boise to Pasco in 2009 was 72.37%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boise, ID to Pasco, WA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOI to PSC in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- 202 seats were available on flights from BOI to PSC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from BOI to PSC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOI to PSC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boise and Pasco from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 68 passengers from BOI to PSC in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from BOI to PSC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Boise to Pasco in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)